Friday, January 21, 2011

She's gonna steal him!

"Good Afternoon All my Cheerleaders!" Mrs. Hall beamed. Everyone said hi back to her.

Becca and I were at Cheerleading Practice with all the rest of the cheerleaders.

"You all are here because you made the Cheerleading team! It was a very hard decision but I think I wont have to regret putting you all on this team!" Mrs. Hall laughed. Everyone cheered.


"Now when you all tried out for Cheerleading you gave me your size so we could have the Uniforms ready for our first Practice!" Mrs. Hall anounced. Becca and I looked at eachother. This is what we've been wondering about! What was the Uniforms going to be like!


"We have the Uniforms all in this box. Now one by one you can all come up....." Mrs. Hall couldnt even finish her sentance because everyone jumped up and rushed towards the Box.


"GET IN A LINE!" Mrs. Hall demanded. We all got into a line.

"I will pass them out one by one!" Mrs. Hall smiled and grabbed her clipboard. She started calling out names to come up and get there Uniform.



My name (Of course) was at the end of the line.

"Becca and Rebecca Rubin!" Mrs. Hall said and we walked up and got out uniforms.

"Here's Becca's! And Here's Rebecca's!" Mrs. Hall laughed and gave us our uniforms.


"You all can go change into them in the Girls Locker room!" Mrs. Hall told us and we rushed into the school and went into the Girls locker room.


When I put my Uniform on I looked into the mirror.

I was OFFICIALLY a Cheerleader!


The Uniform looked like this:


The Schools colors were Blue, Yellow, and White so thats explains the colors of the uniforms. And instead of Hellcats on the Uniform it says "AGPPA BULLDOGS"


"Rebecca! Are you done changing into your uniform?" I heard Becca's voice say. I nodded my head and we walked outside.

"Dont you just LOVE these Cheerleading Uniforms! I like that there Yellow, my Favorite color!" Becca beamed.

"Yeah! They are really cool looking!" I smiled.

When we got outside there was a couple of girls out there, and Mrs. Hall. Becca and I started stretching in the grass.

"Oh look who's coming towards us!" Becca said sarcastically and nodded towards someone. I turned around and saw Layla, Kiara, and Brianna coming our way. They were walking around in there uniforms like they were just AWESOME! Pssh!

"Dont you think you should have gotten a BIGGER size?" Layla said to me, inoccently.

"What do you mean?" I asked her as I stood up. Becca stood up also.

"Well, your NOT the tiniest person! You ARE CHUBBY!" Layla said as if it was obvious.

"Excuse me! You should NOT be talking to MY sister that way! She's ALOT skinnier then you are! You have ALOT of Blubber!" Becca told Layla.

"Was I talking to YOU? Or did I get you to mixed up? Are you Rebecca? I think NOT!" Layla rolled her eye's.

"Is that the BEST comeback you have!?" Becca snorted.

"Oh I have ALOT more!" Layla smirked. Becca rolled her eye's and so did Layla. Kiara and Brianna just stared at them.

Then Suddenly, Layla's face softened and she smiled at me. I wonder who's Coming? Probally JEFF!

And I was right!

"Hey sweetie!" Jeff smiled as he came up to us. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. Jeff was looking the oposite of where Layla was. When Jeff kissed me, behind his back Layla rolled her eye's and stuck her toungue out and acted like she was puking.

"Oh Hi Jeff! I was just telling Rebecca and Becca That I LOVED how the Cheerleading Uniforms look on them! The colors of the Uniforms really bring out there Eye color!" Layla fake smiled.

Jeff just nodded and smiled at me.

"They do look good on you, Rebecca! Well I better get back to football practice! I just wanted to say hi to you and Becca! Bye" Jeff said to Becca and me. I realized he didnt say bye to Layla, Kiara, or Brianna. And Layla realized that to. I laughed inside my head.

When Jeff was gone, Layla got back her evil stare.

"That was just SO sweet!" Layla said sarcastically.

"Oh your just mad that I'm going out with him!" I smirked.

"Oh so you know I went out with him! Did he tell you? Probally!" Layla told me.

"Yeah he did. He also said that you made his life HORRIBLE!" I laughed.

"He only said that because he tries to get over me but he just cant! So he tells people lies so he can get over me!" Layla shrugged. I knew that was a big old fat LIE! I looked at Becca and she just rolled her eye's.

"He secretly wants me back! And his wish will be granted!" Layla said cruely.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, confused.

"I mean, I'm getti-oh NO I mean STEALING your boyfriend from you!" Layla laughed evily and walked away (more like strutting away).

I looked at Becca.

"Dont worry Rebecca! Jeff wont fall for that bleach Blonde freak!" Becca assured me. I looked at the Boys Football Practice and I spotted Jeff imediately.

I just hope he wont fall for it!

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Rebecckie, he won't fall for her. Jeff has good taste and he knows better than to fall for her fake-ness. Don't worry (:


    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he has been hurt by her tricks once, and will not be fooled enough 2 be hurt by them again! even if he somehow does, he will soon see his errors!

    ReplyDelete