Saturday, July 16, 2011

Movie night with the sista's!

I walked into my bedroom and sighed.

Basically everything was in boxes, all I had to do was pack all my clothes up.
Which I've been DREADING! Because I had to much clothes, and I dont want them all to get wrinkled while there in the boxes!

I sighed again and picked up a box and started to pack up my clothes, VERY carefully!
I finally found a way where my clothes wouldnt get so wrinkled.

Then my door flew open, I looked up, and there in the doorway was my 2 sisters.

"What DO you want?!" I faked like I was mad, and then laughed.
"Well its your last night of being able to stay up late.." Elizabeth started to say.
"Wait what? What do you mean by its my last night being able to stay up late??" I started laughing again.

"Rebecca, your flight is at 7:00 in the morning on Monday. And I know how cranky you will be when you get up that early. So your going to have to go to bed early sunday night, so you wont be so cranky!" Julie explained. I frowned.

"Sooo, like I was saying. Julie and I got some movies! We can make some popcorn, watch the movies, and just have a girls night!" Elizabeth smiled at me and held up the movies she got.

"OMG! Okay, what movies did you get?" I asked as I stood up and then walked down stairs, with Elizabeth and Julie close behind me.

"Julie heard that The Roomate was a really good movie, so I got that. And I also got I'am Number Four, Which I head was a good movie. And then I got your favorite movie..." Elizabeth explained, put two movies down, but then held up a movie.

"You got Confessions of a Shopaholic!" I gasped and took the DVD from Lizzie. That was my favorite movie!!
"That really isnt Lizzie's or My favorite movie but we know how much you love it!" Julie walked into the living room, she was holding a big bucket of popcorn.

"AWWW! I love you guys! Yummm!" I said with a mouth full of buttered popcorn.

We all sat down on the couch and watched the movies.

I looked over at Elizabeth and Julie, and then smiled.
"Your the best sisters!" I told them and then we all hugged eachother.
And then being the softys we are, we started to all cry.


~Rebecca~

1 comment:

  1. awwww, that is sooooo sweet!!!!!! i will fell sorry 4 Ur sisters, Rebecca... they will REALLY miss U!

    ReplyDelete