Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stupid.Rude.Dylann.Newmann!

I got a call last night! It was Logan Newmanns Assistant!
She said that they want me to come back tomorrow, for a call back!

I called Ashley and told her.
"Wonderful! I know you could do it! You just have to blow the producers away even more this time! I believe that the plays Theater has nobody in it today..." Ashley started to say.
"What do you mean?" I asked, kinda confused. So what if there was nobody in the theater today??

"Well I was thinking that maybe we can sneak you into that theater today, so you can practice on stage.." Ashley explained.
"Um..is that LEGAL?" I gasped.
"Yeah, All I have to do is call the security. It'll be fine, I've done it before with my other clients" Ashley asured me.
_____________________________________________

So this morning I called Leah, my driver, and she brought me to the theater.
Ashley wasnt able to come because she had lots of work to do.
But she had called the security and they said it would be fine.

I walked to the security room.
"Hi, I'm Rebecca Rubin. My agent called and told you I would be here to practice..." I hoped that they remembered.
"Ahh yes! You can go on in. The lights are off though, all you have to do is turn the light switch on, its backstage. Heres a Flashlight, its a big red switch. You can miss it!" The Security guard said and gave me a big flashlight. I smiled and walked into the theater.

It was so DARK! Not a light in sight. I turned the flashlight on and walked to the stage. I walked backstage and shone the flashlight on the wall, trying to find the big light switch.
I found a big Red switch and turned it up, to turn the lights on.

The Stage lights, and the other theater lights turned on.
I smiled and walked onto the stage. It was beautiful, they were already starting the props!

I walked to the middle of the stage, and though about a song I could sing. Since I had to sing and act, I really didnt sing last time. So I'm guessing they probably want to hear me sing more...

I tried to find a song in the back of my head, that I knew VERY well!
"Oh I know!" I said to myself.
I grabbed my Iphone, and my Iphone dock.

I turne don the song "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato. Its such a beautiful song.
The beginning of the song started.

"Skies are crying

I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands" I began to sing.

"Only silence as it’s ending

Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There’s nothing left of me" I sang and skipped around the stage.

"You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am
Like I’m made of glass
Like I’m made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground" I sang and twirled around

"Like a skyscraper, Like a skyscraper" I sang.

"As the smoke clears

I awaken and untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better
To watch me while I bleed
All my windows still are broken
But I’m standing on my feet" I sang and looked out at the theater seats, acting like there was an audience.

'You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am
Like I’m made of glass
Like I’m made of paper
And go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper" I sang my best.

"Go run run run

I’m gonna stay right here
Watch you disappear" I sang..

"Oh yeah!" I heard someone else singing. I turned around and there was that Black haired, green eyes boy!

"Go run run run

Yeah it’s a long way down
But I am closer to the clouds up here" He sang and walked towards me.

"You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am
Like I’m made of glass" We sang together as he walked up the stage stairs.

"Like I’m made of paper" I sang. "Ohhh" He sang.

"Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground" We sang together and he took me and spinned me.

"Like a skyscraper, Like a skyscraper" I sang.
"Like a skyscraper, Like a skyscraper" He then sang.
"Like a Skyscraper..." We sang together.

And then the song ended.

He smirked and clapped.
"Bravo! Bravo!" he said sarcastically.
"Ummm..Who are you?" I asked, kinda curious.
"Oh I havent introduced myself, I'm Dylann Newmann!" He made a half smile.

"Dylann NEWMANN! As in Logan Newmann, who is the producer of this play!" I gasped, my eyes got big.
"Yes, and my moms Heather Newmann, the broadway star..." Dylann rolled his eyes.

"Omg!" was all I could say.
"And who are you?" he asked me.
"Um..er...I'm Rebecca Rubin" I smiled, I couldnt believe I was standing infront of a broadway producer and actresses son!
"Will you stop acting as if I'm some celebrity! I'm not, I'm just some popular persons kid" He acted annoyed.
"Oh! Um..sorry.." I looked down at my feet, embarrassed.
"Whatever.. I'm here just to finish up on the plays props. So dont bother me!" He said and turned to walk away.
"The stage props? You made these!" I gasped and walked over to one of the props.
"Yep, I did. And dont touch them! The paint on them are still drying" I hissed.

This guy wasnt a very happy feller!!!

"You sing very good! Why didnt you try out for the boy part in the play?" I asked him as I scanned the props.
He picked up a paint can and started painting some props "Is that any of your buisness?" he snapped.
"Sorry! Dang I was just wondering!" I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh! If you must know, its because my dad probably doesnt think I'm talented enough! Ever since I told him I wanted to be an artist, he's been totally agenst it! Because he wants me to be like him. I dont want to be some broadway producer. I wan to make art!" He explained to me.

I nodded my head. "So everytime he produces a play, I have to make the props. Probably because he wants me to see that making art and stuff isnt a "Fun" thing and then I'll want to be like him..Well I'll never want to be like him!" Dylann told me, and then because he was so frustrated, he dropped his paint brush and paint splattered everywhere.
I rushed to help him.
"Seems like you arent very fond of your father.." I guessed.
"You dont know the half of it!" He rolled his eyes and grabbed the paint brush off the floor.

"Actually I probably do! Because I'm not very fond over my father either.." I shrugged, and tried to wipe up the paint.
"Ugh! I cant believe I just explained to you my freakin problems! I dont even know you! I didnt even tell my own girlfriend about that..." Dylann hissed and looked up at me with frustrated eyes. I tried to smile.

"Well, maybe.." I started to say.
"No! No! NO! Just leave me alone, I can handle this paint mess myself! Just leave.." He looked at me, and waved his hand goodbye.

"FINE!" I yelled and got up. I walked down the steps of the stage..
"Oh and Rachel.." he said.
"Its REBECCA!" I screeched.
"Whatever! Anyways, I doubt your even going to get the main part of the play..." Dylann shrugged.

"Why?" I asked, I was freakin furious.
"Because my girlfriend, Madisyn Russo, is trying out for the same part as you! And I already told her that she was going to get the part. I'm going to convince my dad somehow, Sorry RACHEL!" Dylann told me and then he smirked.

"Ugh! ITS REBECCA!" I yelled and then stormed out of the theater.

STUPID.RUDE.DYLANN.NEWMANN!!!

~Rebecca~

3 comments:

  1. Wow! He was rude. Try and be nice to him, he's probably just having a hard time right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...and I actually thought he was real for a second there... *sigh* Keep pestering him, maybe he'll come around! =3

    <3 Jam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i thought he was real, 2!!!!! what a jerk....................

    ReplyDelete