Monday, July 18, 2011

N.Y.C here I come! (Part 1)

I heard the ringing of my alarm clock go off in the background.
I put a pillow over my face and tried to go back to bed, but I couldnt because of that stupid alarm clock!

"UGH!" I sprang out of my bed and looked at my alarm clock. It had "4:30 am" on the screen.
"Why did my alarm clock go off so early!" I moaned and wiped my eyes.
And then I looked at the date on the clock: Monday, July 18th 2011

Then it hit me! I had to get on a plane to New York this morning!
I quickly got up and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the sink faucet, and splashed water in my face (to wake me up!)
I put my makeup on and then went to my closet and opened it.

For the first time EVER, my closet was empty!
I had forgotten that I packed all my clothes, but I did leave a pair of clothes out for this morning.
I grabbed my Pink Aeropostale sweat pants, white and pink Aeropostale shirt, and some white sandals. Then I put them on. Then I put my hair up in a 2 pigtails.

I looked in the mirror, I looked like I was going to sleep! But its good to have comftorable clothes when your on a plane!

I went over to Elizabeths room and banged on her door, and then I did the same for Julie.
Elizabeth walked out of her room, looking like a MESS!
"Why did you bang on my door!?" She hissed and tried to brush out her hair.
"Because I have to be at the airport at 6:00 am, just in case they leave early!" I explained.

I banged on Julie's door again because she wasnt coming out of her room!
"GET UP!" I yelled and barged into her room. Julie wasnt in her room!

Elizabeth and I walked downstairs and then into the kitchen.
Julie was in the kitchen making breakfast!
"Goodmorning!" She smiled happily.
"Hmmm! What are you cooking?" I asked Julie. "Pancakes, Suasage, French Toast sticks, and freshly made Orange Juice! Your favorite breakfast things!!" She said as she gave me a plate filled with a bunch of food.

I smiled and dug into my food.

I looked at the clock, and it was 5:30 am!
"We got to go!" I anounced.

Julie had ordered a Cab to come pick us up.
We loaded some of my suitcases into the Cab (My agent, Ashley Monroe, had ordered a big truck to bring all my other stuff to my Aunts big Condo in New York.)
Then Julie, Elizabeth, and I got into the Cab and headed towards the Orlando, florida airport.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour later, we arrived to the airport.
Julie signed me in and asked if my plane was running late. While Elizabeth and I unloaded my suitcases out of the Cab.
I gave the Cab driver some money and then he drove off.

Julie appeared and said "Your all signed in. Your plane isnt running late, one of the workers actually said it should be here early. And heres your tickets."
"Thanks! I'm going to miss you both sooo much!" I smiled.
"We'll miss you too! Remember to call us like everyday, and be safe in that BIG city!" Julie said as a tears rolled down her cheeks.


"Maybe I shouldnt be doing this.." I sniffed as tears rolled from my eyes.
"YOU HAVE TOO! We will NEVER forgive you if you dont go! We'll come up and visit you, and you can come down and visit us!" Elizabeth smiled as she cried.
"Oh I'll be down here whenever I can! And down be shy to come up to New York, my aunt wont mind." I assured them.
"You better get going.." Julie said as she looked at her watch.
"Okay Okay! Make sure to tell all my friends that I'll miss them! Oh, and I'll call you when I land in New York" I told them and hugged my sisters one last time.

I grabbed my suitcases and gave them to one of the workers.
I started walking, then I looked back and waved goodbye to my sisters. They waved goodbye back.

Then, I ran towards where I was suppost to loadup into plane.

~Rebecca~

P.S. Part 2 is going to be posted tomorrow! And I'm changing the name of my blog too..Through the eyes of Rebecca Rae Rubin

4 comments:

  1. I love that story.... i also LOVE ur new heading!!!!! how do U get those words on there like that???? i would really like to know for my blog.... could U visit it, by the way???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Well Brittany has this program that she paid for called Picnik (Picnik.com), You dont have to pay for it! But if you dont pay, it only lets you upload like 5 photo's everytime and they dont get saved into its memory. If you pay for it them you can upload as many photo's as you want! But its only like 25 dollars and its REALLY worth it! And SURE I'll check out your blog! I think I followed one of them(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK thanx soooooo much!!!!! could U follow the AG 1?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE UR blog!!!!! i am sooooo glad when U write a new story!!!! keep at it!

    ReplyDelete