Sunday, July 10, 2011

Picnic with Jeff

Today was a pretty lazy day..
I basically just watched T.V. with Julie, and watched the type of shows she likes! Remember Julie is only 11 years old, so she likes to watch Spongebob, the fairly odd parents, Wizards of Waverly Place and other disney/nickalodean shows.
IT.WAS.TORTURE!

Then I went to the park with Jeff (My boyfriend. Remeber him!) and we had a picnic.

"Um..Jeff, I have to tell you something" I said slowly.
"What Becky?" Jeff looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes.
I was almost speechless! How was I suppost to tell him that I was moving to New York!

A couple seconds later Jeff laughed and said "Uhh..what did you want to tell me?"

I took a deep breath and explained everything that has happened.
I told him about the phone call from Ashley Monroe, the Broadway Agent.
I told him about how many Broadway Producers think I'm the next Broadway Star!
And then I told him how I have to move to New York and live with my Aunt and Grandma..

Jeff looked at me with his mouth open in shock. I smiled a weak little smile. . . .
Then Jeffs shocked look turned into a smile.

"The next Broadway Star! Rebecca, I cant believe this! Well, actually I can!" Jeff beamed and hugged me.
"Yeah I know! The only problem is I have to move to New York, and I wont be able to see my sisters everyday..or even every weak! And I wont get to see you..." I frowned.

"Becky, come on! This is your big Chance! You shouldnt be thinking about us" Jeff told me.
"Julie said something like that...." I shrugged, and looked around at the park.
"I dont want to hold you back, and I surely know that Julie and Elizabeth dont either!" Jeff smiled at me.

I sighed "Maybe we should break up...NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO! But because its going to be hard doing a long distance relationship" I explained.

Jeff nodded his head "Yeah your right, I wish we didnt have to..But most relationships that are long distant usually end up in a tragic break up.."
I looked at him with a confused look.

"I read it in one of my moms magazines!" He laughed.
"So we agree that this isnt because we want to break up with eachother. Its because I'm leaving!" I said as I started to pick up the remains of our Picnic.
"Yes! And if you move back, then maybe we can get back together.." Jeff anounced and then he walked me to my house.

Jeff kissed me on the cheek and said "I'll miss you.."
I frowned and said "I'll miss you too!!"

Then I walked into my house and shut the door.


~Rebecca~

2 comments:

  1. wow that was really cool.... and sad. could U please check out my blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG brittany my 2 BFFS have rebecca and julie!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete