Tuesday, July 19, 2011

N.Y.C here I come! (part 2)

I took my Ipod touch out of my Purse and pur the earbuds into my ears.
"Rolling in the deep" By Adele come on when I hit the play button.

I smiled, that was one of my favorite songs!
I slowly drifted a sleep.
______________________________________________________________

I felt someone tugging at my shirt.
"What?" I said slowly, half asleep.
"Um..Honey, its time to get off the plane. We've arrived in New York!" Some lady anounced. My eyes opened imediately. It was one of the Flight attendents who woke me up.

I hurried out of my seat and got my purse and carry on.
"Thank you" I said to the flight attendant that woke me up. She smiled, and waved her hand at the planes door.

Once I was out of plane, I walked into the John F. Kennedy International Airport.
People were racing back and forth, to get to there Airplane or they were coming out of the airplanes.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" Some Lady with a bunch of kids yelled at me. I moved out of there way.
"Dang! YOU COULD HAVE WENT AROUND ME!" I hissed back at her.
The lady looked at me and rolled her eyes. I rolled my eyes back.

Everyone was in a huge rush, and people kept pushing into me, and didnt even say excuse me. Well, I guess this is New York City! I better get use to this if I'm going to live here!

I went over to the Bag Claim. I tried to look for my Suitcase. It was very easy to find!
I went over to my Hot Pink Suitcase (which has little R's in white rhinestones all over it) and picked it up.
Everyone looked at my suitcase as I went by them. Which was okay with me, I was the center of attention!

I walked into the "Pick up" part of the hotel. Which is where people pick you up at.
I looked around and couldnt see her! I turned my head every direction, but I couldnt see her!
Then suddenly, I saw a sign that said "Miss Rebecca Rae Rubin" and some short red haired lady was holding the sign. She was wearing a Black Lady Suit.

I walked over to her and said "Hello..." Slowly.
"Hello. Are you Miss Rebecca Rubin?" The lady asked me. I shook my head yes, "and who are you?" I asked.
"My names Leah Brown. I'm your new Driver!" She anounced and shook my hand.
"Driver!?" I gasped.
"Yes. Your agent, Ashley Monroe, sent me to pick you up." She explained as she held held the airports exit doors open for me. I walked through the door, and then I followed her to the car.

She walked towards a LIMO!
And she held the limo door open for me.
"This is what were riding in!" I beamed and looked up at her with big eyes. She smiled, nodded yes, and then took my suitcase from me.
I got into the Limo. It had a T.V. in it! And a glass case that had Ice and drinks in it! And lets not forget how HUGE it was on the inside!
I would have NEVER guessed it would be this huge!

"How do you like it?" Leah asked me when she got into the drivers seat.
"OMG! ITS AWESOME!" I gasped. "I thought you would say that" Leah smiled and then we headed to my aunts house.
"WAIT! My aunt was suppost to pick me up, She doesnt know that you were picking me up!" I shouted, and got a little worried.
"Dont Worry Rebecca! Ashley already called your aunt and confirmed this!" Leah assured me. I sighed and started to relax again. I looked out the window.
New York was soooo FABULOUS!

There was huge building everywhere, Designers stores everywhere!, and much MUCH more!
"Isnt it a great city?" Leah asked me. "YES!" I told her.
"Um..Leah, do you know where my aunt lives?" I asked her.
"She lives in a Condo, east 57th street in Upper East Side, Manhattan." Leah told me.
"Upper East Side!" I gasped. Leah nodded her head.
_________________________________________________________________________

We pulled into a Condo Complex, called Midtowm East, Turtle bay.
The Condo building was built mainly out of Glass! I gasped, as Leah went into where people park there cars.

I rushed out of the Limo, and Leah took my Suitcase out.
"Thank you!" I smiled.
"Oh and here's my card, since I'm your new Driver. Just Call me and I'll come pick you up and take you where you want to go." Leah smiled back at me.
She got into the Limo but then rolled down the window and said "Oh and enjoy New York!"
_________________________________________________________________________

I walked towards the Building's door. A man in a dark Green Suit opened the door for me. His name tag said "Mark" on it.
"Thanks Mark! Oh and I'm moving in with my Aunt today so, I dont know where to go. Can you help me?" I asked Mark, the doorman.
"Sure!" He said and then he walked me to the front desk.

"And your name is?" He asked.
"Oh, its Rebecca." I told him.
"Nice to meet you Rebecca! And your aunts name is what?" He asked me.
"Her name is Lucy Rubin" I said to Mark.
"Oh! Lucy Rubin, Such a sweet Lady! I thought you looked like somebody I know!" Mark looked at me, and then dialed My aunts number into the phone.

"Goodmorning Lucy, its Mark the doorman. And I have your niece Rebecca down here" Mark smiled into the phone.
I heard my aunt Squeel and say something. "Okay see you then" Mark said and hung up.
"She'll be down in a couple of minutes, nice to meet you Rebecca" He said and walked back to the doors.

"REBECCA!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and running towards me was a short layered brown haired women with Green eyes. She was wearing a lovely navy and white suit.
"Aunt Lucy!" I squealed and hugged her tight.
"You've grown up so much, I think the last time I saw you was when you were 7 years old!" Aunt Lucy beamed and hugged me even tighter. She grabbed my suitcase and said "Love the suitcase!"

We got into the elevator and she asked me some questions about my flight here, about Julie, Elizabeth, and Becca, and how my life has been.

We got out of the elevator and we walked to a door that was down the hall.
Aunt Lucy opened the door and walked in. With me right behind her!

"OMG!" I gasped and looked around at her condo. It was freakin Huge!
"Its nice isnt it" Aunt Lucy saw the expression on my face. I nodded, speechless.

"How can you afford all this!?" I finally speaked.
"Well I'm a very successfull fashion designer" Aunt Lucy said proudly.
"YOU ARE!" I gasped again. She nodded her head and said "Yes, its called B-U-T-FUL, its meant to sound like Beautiful. I have store's too! Theres 1 store thats over by Broadway. Then theres one in the upper west side of manhattan, and theres one in the upper east side of manhattan!"

My jaw dropped! I have a fashion designing aunt!

I hugged her and said "I'm already happy here!"


~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment