Monday, July 25, 2011

On my way UP!!

I woke up as some sun shone threw my white curtains.
I havent finished unpacking. Once I'm finished unpacking, then I can decorate my room! And trust me, those WHITE curtains WILL become pink Curtains!

I stretched and slipped my feet into my pink slippers. I opened my curtains and saw a great view of the Upper East Side. I sighed as I watched cars go by.

I skipped downstairs and saw that my aunt Lucy was sitting on the balcony drinking some hot coffee.
I walked out to the balcony and said "Good Morning Aunt Lucy!"

She smiled and said "Good Morning Becky!"
"Can I have some Coffee?" I crossed my fingers.
"Um...Sure! Theres still some in the Coffee pot" Aunt Lucy got up and I followed her to the kitchen.

She poured me some coffee into a light blue mug. It was still steaming, I took the cup and took a sip of my coffee.
"You make the best coffee!" I said once I swollowed.
"Thank you sweetie, your in a very good mood today" Aunt Lucy raised her eyebrows up.
"Yeah I'am arent I! I'm not sure why, I guess just being in this city makes me happy" I shrugged.
"So what are going to do today?" I asked.

Aunt Lucy took a sip of her coffee and then said "Well, I was thinking that we could stop by my store and let you pick some clothes out that you like. And we could just go shopping and explore the city"

"YAY!!! I'll call Leah, my driver" I loved the sound of that, and then I went to go get my phone and call Leah.
________________________________________________________________

"Ready?" I asked my aunt.
"Yep, oh and I love your outfit!" Lucy smiled. I was wearing a Jean skirt and a yellow and orange babydoll top with a white undershirt.

"Thanks" I said as we got into the elevator.
Once we were out of the elevator we headed towards the door. Mark (the doorman) opened the door for us.
"Thanks Mark" Aunt lucy and I both said.

I looked out at the parking lot and there was a big Limo. We walked towards it.
"Good morning Miss Rebecca, and Miss Rubin" Leah (my limo driver) greeted my aunt and I, as she held the door open for us to get in.
We loaded up into the Limo.
"Where do you want to go?" Leah asked as she pulled out of the parking lot.
"My store!" Aunt Lucy told her and then we headed towards her store.
________________________________________________________

We arrived at my aunt Clothes Store, which is called Bu-ti-ful.
We walked in and my mouth dropped.

EVERYTHING.WAS.SOOO.CUTE!
"You can have anything you want, but not to much!" My aunt winked.
"ANYTHING?" I gasped and rushed towards a rack of clothes.

By the time I was done I had 11 shirts, 5 pairs of jeans, 3 skirts, 8 shorts, 1 pair of flats, 2 pairs of sandals, and some accesories.
"Thank you soooo much aunt Lucy!" I hugged her.
"Your welcome sweetie, I'm just so happy your here" She hugged me back, tightly.

Then I heard the song "Rolling in the deep" by Adele.
My phone was ringing!

I grabbed my Iphone out of my purse and looked who it was. It was Ashley Monroe (my agent)!!!
I answered the phone and said "Hello"

"Hello Rebecca, I hope your enjoying New York" Ashley beamed.
"YES! I'm lovin it" I told her.
"Good, I'm calling because Theres this casting for a play that I think you would be interested in.." Ashley anounced. I almost screamed!
"There is!" I gasped.
"Yes and its being directed by Logan Lee Newmann, he wrote the play." Ashley said, I could hear her tryping something on the computer.
"OMG! Really? He's like one of the best! AND he's married to one of my favorite broadway stars, Heather Nicole Newmann!" I gasped and almost began to hypervinalate.

"Yes! The Play is about a girl who moves to New York to become a hit star! Its called "One Girls Dream". Now you know why I thought this play was perfect for you? Because the main girl is just like you!" Ashley explained.
My mouth dropped, that was PERFECT!

"The auditions are on wednesday, so you only have a couple of days to go over your lines. I had somebody send the script to your aunts condo. It should be there when you get home. Study, study, STUDY that script! Promise me you will?" Ashley begged.
"I promise!!" I smiled.
"Okay thank you darling! See you on wednesday" Ashley said and then hung up.

"What was that all about?" My aunt asked me.
"I'm auditoning for a play on wednesday!" I told her and my aunts eyes got big.
"Really!" She gasped, I nodded my head.
"Yaaay!" She screamed and we jumped up and down.


~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment