Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fight between father and son

I went back to the Theater on Friday for callbacks.

I noticed Madisyn Russo (The mean, Dylann Newmann girlfriend) was the first person to go, SHOCKER!
She had lovely really dark brown hair (it almost looked like black hair) and she had light brown colored eyes that almost looked golden colored. I could see a little bit of freckles on her nose but it seemed like she tried to hide them with a LOT of makeup..

I was, once again, the last one to go.
I tried my best to blow Logan Newmann and some of the other directors away.
I sang the song Skyscraper by Demi Lovato and then I did a little bit of Acting.
My aunt Lucy was there and so was my Grandma Sherley. And my agent Ashley was there also.

When I was finished I ran towards my grandma and hugged her. This was the first time I have seen her in about 5 years.
"Grandma!" I smiled and hugged her tightly.
"Rebecca sweetie! I havent seen you in forever! You've grown up so much" She hugged my tightly.
"All your grandma could talk about while we were in the car was how she couldnt wait to see her little Rebecca" Aunt Lucy laughed.
"You did GREAT Rebecca! I wont surprised if the directors pick you!" Ashley asured me and hugged me.
"Thanks Ashley" I grinned from ear to ear.

"We will call you tomorrow or the next day to tell you if you got in the play!" Logan Newmann told us all and then said we could leave.
"You can wait outside, I have to go get my bag from backstage!" I told my aunt and grandma. They nodded and walked outside.
I skipped up the stairs and then backstage. I was confident that I was getting the role of Mia!
But then again, Madisyn Russo was also pretty good. AND she's going out with the producers SON!
She was destined to get the part.

I grabbed my bag and walked towards the stairs to the stage.
Then I heard voices. I peaked outside the curtain and saw the Dylann and Logan Newmann were talking to eachother.
I looked at the door and then looked back at them. I wanted to know what they were talking about!
But I didnt want to be noisy.

"So Madisyn is getting the part right, dad?" I heard Dylann ask his dad. Okay, I had to listen!
"Um..well..I'm not sure.." Logan shrugged as he grabbed some papers.
"WHAT! I thought you said she would!" Dylann asked, shocked.
"Son, theres some people that kinda diserve the part of Mia more than Madisyn.." Logan tried to explain.
"LIKE WHO?" Dylann snapped and threw his hands up.
"Um..Like that Rebecca girl!" Logan told his son. My mouth dropped.
"OH MY GOSH!! You would pick that Rachel girl over Madisyn!" Dylann hissed, he sounded furious. Cant he remember that my name is REBECCA! NOT FREAKIN RACHEL!
"Its Rebecca. not Rachel" His dad started to walk away.
"Ugh! Whatever!" Dylann got infront of his dad, so he couldnt walk away.
"Dylann, I'm not going to give some girl the part of Mia, Just because she's your Bratty Girlfriend!" Logan snapped and rolled his eyes.
"BUT DAD!" Dylann rolled his eyes at his dad.
"Dylann Nicholas Newmann! Will you stop being a brat! I think your girlfriend is starting to rub off on you!" Logan tried to go around Dylann, but he wouldnt let him.

"DAD! If she doesnt get the part she will BREAK UP with me!" Dylann was sooo furious. My eyes got wide. WAIT, Why did my eyes get wide? I didnt care! I hated this guy!

"I'm thinking thats a good thing!" Logan said to his son.
"UGH! You know what I'm thinking?" Dylann hissed. "What?" Logan asked.
"THAT I HATE YOU!" Dylann snapped and stormed away from his dad.

"Dylann! Dylann! Get back over here! You will NOT say that you hate me, just because your stupid girlfriend isnt getting the part!" Logan was also furious. He ran towards his son, and tried to catch up with him. But Dylann was to fast..

I ran towards the door and walked outside.
WOW! That fight was intense.
Dylann must REALLY like this girl..


~Rebecca~

P.S. I start school on the 8th of August! I'm going to a school called Westbrook Academy for the performing Arts. But we learn other things besides performing arts also!
Ashley thinks it would be a good school for me(:

And also THANK YOU FOR 42 FOLLOWERS!!!!! I love to see when I get a new follower! It makes me feel all bubbly insides. Thank you to all my lovely followers! If it wasnt for you I probably wouldnt be blogging right now! Lets hope nobody unfollows me!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a way to act {yeahhh, no pun intended. Really!}. I mean, if this girl was the most amazing, perfect, humane society kind of person, this would be slightly more understandable. But, with that NOT in mind... wow, WHAT has gotten into this guy? You think there's something more to Madisyn that you don't know about?

    On a lighter note--it sounds like you got the part! ^.^

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HURRAY 4 LOGAN!!!!!! i REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY HOPE U GET THE PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Logan!!!! I hope you get the part. You deserve it. (:

    ReplyDelete