Thursday, August 25, 2011

Big Trouble

I rushed through my school and tried my hardest to get to my classroom before the bell rang.
I had woken up late and you know how it takes me FOREVER to get ready. I roughly brushed my hair with my fingers as the wind hit my hair.
I turned the corner and saw my classroom (room 506) all the way down at the end of the long hallway. I started to run, but then a teacher stopped me and yelled at me to "Stop running!"

How do these teachers expect you to get to your classes without running when your late!?
I saw Dylann and he smiled and tried to catch up with me.
"Hey Rebecca!" She said, not panting at all!
"Hi Dylann, I cant really talk right now. I have to get to my class.." I panted, my legs were burning from walking so fast. I don't think I have ever walked THIS fast!
"Aw but I have to show you something.." Dylann smiled big. "What?" I walked faster, the bell was getting ready to ring! I was surprised that Dylann could keep up with me.

"Its something I found!" He explained.
"But I have to get to class-" I said as the bell rang. I stopped walking and frowned. All that fast walking for nothing! "Come on, your all ready late for class" He begged me.
"What if we get caught and get in trouble? We don't have a hall pass.." I said, not knowing what to do.
"Were not going to get in trouble." He assured me, "Please! Its really cool..."

"Okay! If you insist.." I laughed, and followed him.

We walked down many hallways, and kept turning at lots of corners. Then we walked out a door, we were now outside the school. We walked down a pathway to a old looking building, we walked inside it.
"Are we almost there?" I pouted as I looked around for any teachers.
"Yes, actually were here!" Dylann smiled as he pointed to some stairs. I gave him a confused look.
We walked up the stairs, then there was a glass door. I gave him another confused look as he pushed open the door.
My jaw dropped...

It was a HUGE room full of Theater things. There was props, costumes, some cracked mirrors, and there was a huge stage on one side of the room.
"What is this?" I gasped as I ran over to a rack full of play costumes.
"Well this school opened in 1964, back then this was there Music room/ drama room. Then when there was HUGE storm, that completely ruined the school. So they re-built it, and they re-built a new drama room and Music room, they bought all new costumes, props, ect. since they had enough money. I guess they didn't think this was nice enough..." Dylann shrugged.

"I think this is WONDERFUL!!! How did you find it?" I looked around with wide eyes.
"I was late for class one day, and the teacher wouldn't let me in the classroom since I was late. So I started roaming around the school, and I found this place! I knew you would love it!" He smiled at me.

I walked over to a rack full of more costumes, I grabbed a very elegant looking princess dress. I slipped it on over my clothes.
I then walked over to one of the cracked mirrors, and twirled in front of it. I had no idea that Dylann was watching my every move.
Then, I twirled around and caught that he was staring at me. He quickly turned his eyes away.

I laughed and said "How do I look?"
He looked at me and smiled, "You look...Beautiful.."

My cheeks turned red and I turned away to look at myself in the mirror again.

Then we suddenly heard the door open.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?" Somebody yelled. I turned around and saw a lady with long blonde hair in a ponytail. PRINCIPAL JONES!!!!
"Uh..Uh..Nothing!" Dylann looked at from me to Principal Jones.
"Don't tell me your doing nothing. I've been following you two, I watched you two come in here! You both are suppose to be in your classes, NOT fooling around in the old Drama room! Can one of you explain to me why you thought it was OKAY to come here?" Principal Jones yelled and turned to me.

"Um..I-er-..I don't know.." I looked down at me feet.
"Your not allowed in here. This building is so old, it could collapse at any moment. Take that dress off Miss Rubin! You two are in BIG TROUBLE!" She snapped and pointed at Dylann and I with a bony finger.
"How Big?" I gasped as I took off the dress.
"Lets see, you guys have detention everyday for two weeks. AND you are both coming to school on Saturday, you shall help Mrs. Rae clean up the art room, since we had two people start a fights during art. There's Paint, paint brushes, and drawling utensils everywhere!" Principal Jones announced.

Dylann stood up to the Principal and said "Why can those two students who made the mess clean it up?"
I looked at him with big eyes, YOU CANT ACT LIKE THAT TOWARDS THE PRINCIPAL.
"BECAUSE I SAID SO MR. NEWMANN! I was going to make the students clean it up, BUT you two are much more in trouble. So I might as well make you guys do it!" Principal Jones smirked.
"NOW LETS GO!" She yelled and pointed for us to follow her out the door.

I gave Dylann an "I-so-hate-you-right-now-look" for making me come with him!


~Rebecca~
 

1 comment:

  1. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 bad. sounds terrible. Ur principle sounds like a jerk; if I were principal, i would not do that!

    ReplyDelete