Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Westbrook Academy (Part 2)

-READ PART 1 IF YOU HAVENT!!!-


I went to Homeroom with Haylee.
After Homeroom I had Science.

I had gotten lost, so I was five minutes late.
When I walked into the science room, they had already started.

"Sorry! I got lost" I frowned.
"Its alright, this is a big school!" A young black haired women smiled. She looked about 25 years old.
"I'm guessing your, Miss Bryer?" I asked.
"Yes, Umm..it looks like everyone already has a science partner.." Miss Bryer looked around.
I looked around and saw Audra. I waved and she waved back smiling.

"Well, theres one kid that hasnt gotten here yet.." Miss Bryer shrugged and looked through her book for the persons name.
"Its...Ah here he is!" She pointed to the door and in came a boy that was VERY familiar!

He stopped walking.
"Rebecca!" Dylann Newmann said surprised.
"Dylann..." I frowned.

"So you know eachother! GOOD! You two are science partners" Miss Bryer smiled, she didnt know I wasnt a big fan of him.
"Yay" I snorted.
I walked two an open table in the back, Dylann followed me.

"This SUCKS!!" I basically screamed. Audra was sitting at the table across from us. She looked over at me and stuck her tounge out at Dylann. I couldnt hold my laughter in, I started to laugh.
"Why are you laughing?" Dylann asked me, smiling. Miss Bryer had to walk out of classroom to talk to one of the kids.

"I'm laughing because...Um.." I couldnt tell him because it was cause Audra stuck her tounge out at him. So I said "Because thats the first time I've actually seen you smile. You usually always do that half smiled, which is like a smirk"
Dylann rolled his eyes and smiled BIG, "Happy?" he laughed.
"Very!" I nodded.

"Um..I wanted to tell you something, so I guess thats its luck that were sitting by eachother.." Dylann looked at me. I turned and looked at him, his green eyes were piercing!
"What did you want to tell me?" I asked him.
"Well, I was pretty mean to you a couple days ago at the theater, and I wanted to say I was sorry" Dylann anounced. My eyes got big, but all I did was nod my head.
"And you were just trying to help me, I shouldnt of acted like a brat. Its just that my dads being REALLY annnoying lately. And my relationship with my dad is like basically ruined.." Dylann's eyes seemed like they were starting to water.
"Oh Dylann, its okay! I understand, me and my dads relationship is ruined too! Well my relationship with my mom is ruined too" I frowned, thinking about my parents.

"My dad doesnt understand why I want to be an artist! He doesnt think thats manly, and it just annoys me because thats what I wan to be when I get older. I want my dad to be proud of me, but it seems like he's not. And thats all because I'm not following in his footsteps!" A tear came down from Dylanns eyes.

I wiped the tears off his face real quickly so no one would see.
"Its okay.." I smiled at him. He looked up at me and smiled.
"So lets get off this sad train" I laughed and said "Hows your girlfriend, Madisyn?"

I couldnt believe I just asked that!!!! Why did I want to know?

"Ugh! Dont get me started, she broke up with me because she didnt get the part of Mia in my fathers play! You did.." Dylann sighed and started to draw stuff in his notebook.
"Well I'm sorry that she broke up with you, but I'm not sorry that I got the part!" I shrugged.
"You shouldnt be, I said some mean things about you. Stuff that I wish I could take back.." He started to say.
"I know!" I said.
"How do you know?" He asked, confused. My mouth dropped, I couldnt tell him that I was ease dropping on his conversation with his dad!

"Um..Someone told me.." I decided to say. Dylann still looked confused, but then shrugged.
"I'm sorry! I just havent been myself lately..." Dylann started to say.

"WAIT! How do you do that?" He asked.
"Do what?" Now I was the confused one.
"Make me tell you all kinds of stuff that I wouldnt even tell Madisyn, or even my closest friend!" He looked at me and we met eyes.

I shrugged and smiled, then Miss Bryer walked in.


This is going to be a good school year!


~Rebecca~

1 comment:

  1. HURRAY! maybe dylann is NOT so bad! maybe u will start dating?

    ReplyDelete