Friday, August 26, 2011

Fireworks

-Brittany: This is an Early post BECAUSE I wont be home tomorrow to write it or post it!!-

So I had to have 3 hours of detention on Thursday and Friday.
Now, its the day I have been dreading....
The day I have to clean up the art room with Dylann..

I put on a pair of purple sweat pants, and then put on a white and purple aeropostale shirt.
I was looking very chill today, I didn't even bother putting makeup on or making my hair pretty. Instead I just put on some lip gloss (since my lips were feeling VERY dry) and I put my hair in a high pony tail.

Then, I walked downstairs and my limo driver, Leah, called and said she was here to pick me up.
----------------------------------------

When we arrived at school, I got out of the limo and dragged myself to the art room.
This was NOT going to be a very fun day..

I opened the art room, and it wasn't surprising that Dylann wasn't there yet.
The Art room was A MESS! Whoever was in that fight was really good at making such a big mess!
"Good morning miss Rubin!" The art teacher, Mrs. Rae, smiled. She was always nice.
"Morning.." I groaned.
"Dylann isn't here yet, but you can get started. I need you to pick up all the paint brushes that are all over the floor, and wash the paint off of them." Mrs. Rae said, I slowly picked up all the paint brushes. I already had paint all over my fingers.
Mrs. Rae put on the Radio, and we jammed out to some music. Which made the whole thing kinda better..

I heard the door open, I knew it was Dylann, so there I didn't even turn around.
"Sorry I'm late.." Dylann said to Mrs. Rae.
"It's alright. Rebecca will explain what you two are doing right now"  Mrs. Rae pointed towards me.
I rolled my eyes, I wasn't planning on talking to him..

I heard Dylann walking towards me. I picked up some more paint brushes and then quickly walked to the sink to wash all the paint off.
"Come on! You cant still be mad at me?" Dylann whispered when he walked to the sink. I guess he didn't want Mrs. Rae to hear our conversation. I rolled my eyes, I wasn't going to talk to him.
"Ugh, please Rebecca, talk to me!" He begged me. I shook my head and gave him some paint brushes to clean.
He started to clean the paint brushes.
"I get that your mad at me but, it was your choice to come! You could have said no!" Dylann tried to explain. I looked at him with big eyes, "I only went because you were practically pulling me!"
"Yay! Your talking to me now" Dylann said and then he noticed my jaw getting tight, "Okay, but you could have slapped my hand and said NO!" he shrugged.
"Your so annoying!" I rolled my eyes.

"Psssh! You don't mean that"
"YES I DO!" I screamed.

Mrs. Rae looked at us and then shrugged and said "I have a meeting to go to, I will be back in about 30 minutes. Hopefully..." and then she walked out of the room.
I took a rag and started to clean the paint off the walls.
Dylann started to pick all the paper and stuff off the floor.

Then he walked over to a table that had paints, paint brushes and and some paper on it.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I asked him, as he took a paint brush and dipped it into some blue paint.
"Just painting..." He shrugged.
"JUST PAINTING?! Were suppose to be CLEANING!" I yelled. "Calm down!" He rolled his eyes.
I ran over to him and took the paint brush from him and said "You cant do that! Now lets clean"
"Give me the paint brush!" Dylann held out his hand. I shook my head no.
"Give it to me Rubin!" He laughed, I shook my head no again. "Okay FINE!" He said as he took another paint brush, dipped it into the purple paint.

Then I couldn't believe what he did next!!! He took the paint brush that had purple paint dripping from it and painted a line down my face! I gasped and tried to move, which made it worse!
"HOW DARE YOU!" I screamed. "At least it matches your clothes.." He shrugged. I then painted some lines on his face. He looked at me with big eyes, I started to laugh.

Next thing you know, were painting each others face, well any skin part that was see able, and each others clothes.
Paint was splashing everywhere! All over the walls, the floor, EVERYWHERE!
I then came to reality and said "STOP!!!!"
"Why?" Dylann laughed. "We've made a even bigger mess!" I snapped and sat down on a chair and sulked.
I cried, "Were in SOOOO much trouble now!"
Dylann looked at me as he set down his paint brush, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have started this...I seam to start a lot of things!" He looked down at his shoes. I shook my head, "It was my fault to!" I cried.

Then suddenly one of my favorite Lady Gaga's song "You and I" come on the radio.
Dylann walked over to me and held out his hand. I looked up, my eyes were stained with tears and my face was a mess from the paint!
He smiled and said "Come on, take my hand", I smiled and took his hand.
He guided me to stand up and then we walked over to the middle of room.

He put his arm on my waist, and he put my hand that he was holding on his neck and put my other one on his neck to.
We started dancing slowly, we were both smiling at each other and laughing.

"I didn't know you were such a good dancer" I laughed, I was actually really surprised. He didn't seem like the dancing type.
"There's a lot you don't know about me.." He said slowly. Then his face came closer to mine.

His lips touched mine, he was kissing me!
It felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach!

~Rebecca~

3 comments:

  1. wow! dramatic! shocking! i cannot believe the he KISSED U!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW :3
    Rebecca + Dylann = fireworks!
    **Chrissa**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo .. your first kiss with Dylann hope you enjoyed it .. sounds like you did .. we think you two make a really cute couple .. hope it works out for you .. should work out ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete