Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A post by....

Hey Everyone! This is another post by....BRITTANY!

I'm sorry I havent posted the 2nd part to "Horror Weekend" yet!
I started school again (MIDDLE SCHOOL!) and I get home at 5:00 pm everyday!!!!
So I'm very tired everyday, and then I usually have to do homework....
So by the time I'm done with my homework, eating dinner, and getting a shower and then relaxing a bit, its then time to go to bed so I wont be tired in the morning for school!

So I probably wont be posting until like the weekend, so except most of my post on the weekend!
But If I do have time some days (like today, NO HOMEWORK! WHOO HOO!) I will post then.

Also, I keep getting REALLY bad headaches and its hard to concentrate and look at the computer screen sometimes, so thats another reason. But dont worry, I have an appointment with the doctors on tuesday! I cant wait to see whats wrong with me...maybe I need glasses or something :/

Sorry about the inconvenience!! I hope you enjoy the rest of the posts, and look forward to seeing the next post during the weekend! lol(:

~Brittany~

3 comments:

  1. Poor you. If you get home from school at 5:00 then when do you go to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its Brittany! I go to school at 9:00 am

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i am sooooo sorry that U r so busy! it sounds NO FUN. i know how U feel.. i am really busy sometimes, 2! i understand! i am looking 4ward 2 the post!

    ReplyDelete