Monday, August 8, 2011

Westbrook Academy (Part 1)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I got up quickly and rushed to my bathroom.

I had to look wonderful today. Why you ask? Well today is my first day of school! I brushed my teeth combed my hair a bit and went straight to my closet.

I searched through my clothes, looking for the perfect outfit. Apparently this school is full of kids with fashion designer mothers/ and or dads. And everyone wears fashion designer clothes.

I picked out the perfect outfit which was a pink and white sequins off the shoulder shirt, a white skirt, and Pink flatts (which are shoes! lol). I liked the outfit because it expressed who I was a pink LOVER! and a Sequins LOVER!!!

I brushed my hair a little better and curled it. Then I put a white headband on my head, I put a little bit of mascara on. Then foundations, blush, and eye shadow. And lets not forget the lipgloss!!!
I put my little poutch of makeup in my light pink backpack. I looked at my backpack, which had "Rebecca's Backpack" in hot pink sequins on it.
I smiled and walked downstairs, with my backpack in my hand.

"Good morning Becky" My aunt yawned and gave me a plate filled with my breakfast. I was having pancakes, grits, eggs, and sausage! And freshly squeezed orange juice.

As I was eating my breakfast I thought about my sisters in Florida, who were also starting school today.
They were probably having breakfast right now. I smiled, I would have to call them later today. I havent talked to them since friday.

My aunt looked ather iphone and said "we better get going!" I finished up my last piece of sausage. I put my plate in the sink, grabbed my backpack, looked at my hair in the mirror, and then walked out the door.

We walked out into the lobby, Mark the doorman held the door open for us.
"First day of school miss Rubin?" Mark asked. I nodded and smiled.
"Well good luck!" Mark smiled, I said thanks and then we ran to the parking lot.

My aunt didnt want us to take the limo to school this morning. So we climbed into my aunts black Cadilac escalade.
We drove to school, which was about 10 minutes away.
____________________________________________

We pulled into the schools parking lot. My aunt smiled at me and said "Here it is! Westbrook Academy"
I sighed and said "ITS SOOOO BIG!" I swear, it was like a big colorful Donald Trump building!

The school had 3 floors, and there was 3 school buildings.
Everyone was wearing colorful clothes and designers clothes. There was skateboarders going back and forth. Some people were dancing, some guy had his radio out and everyone was listening to music. Some people had coffee's in there hands and just chatting around the waterfall in the front of the school.

"Well u should be going" Aunt Lucy said as she looked around.
"Okay! Bye!" I jumped out of the Escalade.
"Have a nice day" Lucy laughed as I walked away. I waved to her as she pulled away.

I looked around as I walked to the front office.
The front desk lady smiled to me as I walked in.
"Hi!" She said with enthusiasm.
"Hello! I'm here for my schedule" I smiled at her politely.
"Okay, first, middle and last name, and grade" She asked me.
"Rebecca Rae Rubin, 7th Grade" I told her. She looked through a bunch of papers and pulled out a paper.

"Here you go Rebecca! I'm Mrs. Lite. You get 20 minutes to socialize before you go to homeroom every morning. We believe it makes teens talk less during the day" She explained to me.
"Cool! Thanks" I said to Mrs. Lite and then walked out of the front office.

I didnt know anybody here, which made it kinda hard to socialize.

"MOVE!" Some guy yelled from behind me. I turned around and some guy drinking a coffee and riding his skateboard slammed into me.
I fell to the floor, and his coffee spilled all over me.
The guy snorted and said "I told you to move!" and kept riding his skateboard, circling me.

For girls ran over to me and helped me over.
"JERK!" A girl with Blonde hair yelled at the boy. The boy shrugged.
They helped me up and rushed me to the bathroom.

Once we were in the bathroom I looked at myself. My shirt was stained with coffee, my hair was all messed up and I had a slight bruise on my face.
I started to whine. "Why does this stuff happen to me!?" I cried.
"Dont cry, it will make your mascara run!" The Blonde haired girl warned me. I quickly stopped.
"Do you have some extra makeup?" A red head girl asked me.
I nodded and pointed to my backpack. She walked over there and got my pouch of makeup out.

"I'm going to go get an extra shirt for her from my locker, since it looks like shes about the same size as me" A dark skinned girl smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

All the other girls starting re-applying my makeup, they put alot of foundation on my face to cover up my bruise that was forming.
The dark skinned girl walked in with a pink off the shoulder shirt.
"I got this because it kinda looks like the shirt you have on" She smiled and gave it to me.
I walked into a stall and put it on. I came back out once it was on.
"Some of the boys that go here are such JERKS!" The red haired girl laughed and rolled her eyes.
"Esp. That boy that knocked into you, his name is Lance THE JERK!" The blonde haired girl said.

"Ummm..Girls. I dont think we've introduced ourselves" A dirty blonde haired girl said.
"Oh! I'm Kaylynn Woods, my moms a model" The Blonde haired and Green/blue eyed girl said, I could see she had a little bit of freckles.
"I'm Kylie Jones, my moms a fashion designer" The Dark skinned girl said. She had black hair, goldish colored eyes.
"I'm Audra Miller, both my parents own 3 theaters and there both broadway producers" Audra smiled. She had naturally wavy hair, bright green eyes, and her face looked a little heart shaped.
"And I'm Haylee Parker, my moms a broadway hairstylist and fashion designer" Haylee explained. She had aque colored eyes, and a little bit of freckles on her nose.

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Rebecca Rubin, my aunts a fashion designer, I live with her. And I'm staring in a broadway play" I smiled.
There mouths dropped. "Who's the producer?" Audra asked me.
"Logan Newmann" I told them.
"Omg! He's wonderful! My father has worked with him! My father says he's soooo fun" Audra explained.
"His son goes to school here" Kylie rolled her eyes and stuck her tounge out. I was going to ask about him some more but then Haylee looked at my schedule.

"Omg! We have homeroom and voice lessons together!" Haylee told me. Audra grabbed the schedule and said.
"We have math, science, and dance together" Audra smiled, then Kaylynn grabbed my schedule.
"We have gym, language arts, and history together" Kaylynn looked over my schedule, Kylie then grabbed it.
"Umm...We have History, Fashion class, and we all have lunch together!" Kylie anounced.
"YAAAY!" I beamed, as Kylie gave me my schedule

DING! DING! DING!
"Thats the bell! We better get going to homeroom" Haylee grinned and held out her hand arm. I grabbed it and we walked to homeroom.


I think these girls and I can become very close friends(:


~Rebecca~

P.S. Part 2 is being posted tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. great! i am so happy 4 U! these girls seem really nice. like the way they helped u up and all? when peoople use others, the really never do THAT

    ReplyDelete