Friday, August 12, 2011

This should be interesting...

Over the past couple days, I have become very close with Kaylynn, Kylie, Audra, and Haylee. And I have become quit close to Dylann too! Ever since he's said sorry, we've kinda been unseperable. Audra disaproves me hanging out with him though, I'm not sure why she hates him soooo badly??

I woke up this morning, refreshed and ready for the weekend! I had plans with Kaylynn, Audra, Kylie, and Haylee. We were going shopping and then the movies on saturday!

I walked down stairs, I had to eat breakfast and then I was off to school.
"Rebecca, I need to tell you something.." My aunt said to me as I ate my breakfast. She came and sat down across from me.
"What?" I asked as I dug into my breakfast.
"Well, your..er...mom is coming over this weekend.." My aunt said slowly. I was about to take a bite out of my bagel, but I dropped it as I said "WHAT!!!!"

"Your mom is coming, and your brothers. Now I know your not a big fan of your mother! But you guys need to settle your differences! Your mom called me yesterday and found out that you were now living with me, she would LOVE for you to see her and your bothers, and she really wants to settle this!" My aunt Lucy explained.
"Ugh!!! She's coming THIS weekend?" I hissed, rolling my eyes. My aunt nodded her head.
"But I'm going shopping and goin to the movies with my friends this weekend!" I snapped.

"Well your going to have to take a rain check on that! I think seeing your family would be a little bit for important.." Lucy stared at me, her hazel eyes piercing into my eyes. I looked away from her.
"Why isnt my dad coming?" I asked as I pushed my eggs around my plate with my fork.

"Why would your dad come with your Mom? That would be REALLY bad!" My aunt laughed.
"What do you mean?" I was confused.
"Well they dont really like eachother anymore.." Lucy shrugged.
"But why are they married if they dont like eachother?" I asked, still confused. Then my aunts jaw dropped and her eyes got big. "No one ever told you!" She gasped. "Tell me what?" I asked.
"Rebecca, sweetie, your parents have been divorced..for about 8 years now!" My aunt told me. My eyes got big.
"OMG!!! N-n-nobody t-told me that!" I could barely talk. Lucy came over to me and hugged me.
"Why did they get divorced?" I asked. "Your dad was cheating on your mom with some Italian women!" My aunt shook her head.
"We go to go!" I stood up, I didnt want to talk about this anymore!
My aunt then drove me to school
------------------------------------------------

When I got to school, I saw Dylann talking to his friends. I rushed over to him and pulled him away. He started to say "Hey! Stop it!" and then he relized it was me, "Oh it you, whats up?"
"I have to talk to you, NOW!" I needed to express on the feelings that were bundling up inside me about my parents.
"Okay, you want a coffee?" He asked since we were standing by the Starbucks Coffee stand. I nodded and told the person that I wanted a "Vanilla Bean Frappucino"

Then I explained everything to Dylann, stopping every once in a while to take a sip of my Frappucino.
Dylann would say "Oh woooow!" and "Thats Crazy!" and also "I cant believe this!"

"And why do you hate your mom?" He asked. Then I explained to him why I hated my mom as he nodded his head.
"And my mom and brothers are coming THIS freakin weekend! Which totally ruins my plans for the weekend!" I frowned.
"Well...if you wanted...I could come over tomorrow while your moms there, you know.....for support!" He shrugged.
"Really! You would do that? Even if my moms a complete freak!" I smiled at him.

"Yeah...I would!" He smiled down at me, since he was at least 4 inches taller than me.


This weekend should be.....Interesting!

~Rebecca~

P.S. If you dont know why I hate my mom, it will all be explained in my next post! :)

3 comments:

  1. Woah
    woah
    WOAH

    REBECCA! Look at your blog! It's so amazing!

    I'M SO PROUD!
    Tell Brittany that Melanie says HI

    Oh my gosh, I need to read all of your posts again! Oh MY GOSH!


    Prudence-**

    ReplyDelete
  2. G4U!i cannot wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRUDENCE!!!!!! I miss you (and Becca, AND the rest of your family!). Thanks(: Tell Melanie that Brittany said HEYYYYY MELLIE!!!!

    And Thanks(: I cant wait for you to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete