Thursday, August 18, 2011

Horror Weekend (Part 2)

-PART 2 OF HORROR WEEKEND!-

As we ate dinner it was very...well AWKWARD!
My brothers were sitting and whispering things to each other as they ate. My Aunt tried talking to them, she asked them how school was, how my dad was, and more.

My mom tried asking me some questions, since she was sitting right across from me..
She asked me what the play was about, how school was going, how my sisters Julie and Elizabeth are, ect.

I tried answering her questions with a kind voice and tried to be polite, but it was killing me!
This lady cant just act like nothing happened! Dylann looked at me and smiled kindly and whispered into my ear "be nice..."

Then my mom turned to Dylann and started asking HIM questions! Could this get any worse?
My mom asked Dylann who his parents were, what he liked to do, what he wanted to be when he grows up, and much MUCH more!

"And are you sure you and Rebecca aren't going out?" My mom asked Dylann. My mouth opened and I flung out of my chair.
"MOOOOOM!" I screamed. "What?" my mom asked innocently. My aunt, my brothers, and even Dylann looked up at me in shock.

"We are NOT going out! I already told you that!!! And plus, its non of your business!" I explained to her, I was ticked off!
"I just wanted to know, I think I have a right to know!" My mom snapped.
"No! NO YOU DON'T! You haven't been apart of my life for 7 years, you can't just come here and act like everything's OKAY! Its not, you were an awful mother! And I hate you for that!!! I thought I was done with you when child care services took me away, no I HOPED I was done with you. And as far as I'm concerned your not my mom, I have no mom!" I screamed at her, how dare she say she "has a right to know!" I have papers that say she doesn't.....

I was breathing hard, my throat hurt from screaming, and my head started pounding.
Linda (my mom...) got up out of her seat with tear filled eyes and ran upstairs to the room she was staying in.

My brothers looked at me, hatred was in there eyes for yelling at our mom.
My aunt looked over at me with tight lips, her eyes were huge.
Then there was Dylann, poor Dylann.. He was sitting right next to me as I yelled at Linda.
I looked over at Dylann and said "you should probably leave.."

Dylann got up said "Goodbye" to my aunt and brothers.
Then he turned to me "I probably shouldn't have come..." he said.
"No! I happy you did, if it wasn't for Linda asking if we were going out..I probably would have never said what was on my mind!" I assured him it was okay. He hugged me and then he left.

I looked towards the stairs, the same stairs my...Mom ran up crying..
I knew I had to say sorry, I just didn't want to right now.

I also knew what I had said to her was very mean, but I was happy I got it off my chest!


~Rebecca~

P.S. Part 3 should be posted tomorrow!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. cool! cannot wait! your mom is probably sad, but SERIOULSY. she has been worse! maybe, just MAYBE? she could try 2 make things right? she is a jerk though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey everyone, PLEASE check out my blog!
    http://americangirlfans4-ever.blogspot.com/
    i am having awards for all blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Ur music choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.
    The nerve of your mother!
    Not being in your life for 7 years and then, when you're about to become famous, she just so happens to waltz into your life like she was never gone.
    Why if I were with you right now, I'd have a thing or two to say to her.

    BUT I MISS YOU REBECCA. EVERYONE MISSES YOU. ESPECIALLY BECCA.


    <3Chrissa

    ReplyDelete