Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our little Secret...

So of course we had gotten in trouble for making an even BIGGER mess in the Art Room.
Why wouldn't we? I take full blame for what happened, I was the one that started it by taking the paint brush away from Dylann.
But we both got in trouble, which means Detention everyday for two more weeks! Yeah...that sucks..

But I don't care! The best thing happened to me that day, which was kissing the wonderful Dylann Newmann!!
I had no idea he was into me, and I kinda had no idea I was into him..

This morning I walked over to one of my closest friends which was Kaylynn Woods condo. She lives in the same complex I live in. Out of all my friends, Kaylynn and I have become the closest.
Knocked on her door and skipped in when she opened it.
"Well your happy this morning!" Kaylynn said then she took a sip of her Coffee.
I laughed and said "You have no idea.."
"Hmm?" Kaylynn was confused.

"Well on Saturday remember how I had to clean up the art room with Dylann? Well..." I started to say, and then I explained everything to her.

Her eyes got big and her jaw dropped when I got to the kissing part.
"No! No, no no, this isn't good! Ooooh, this isn't good Rebecca!" She started gulping her coffee down.
"Why isn't that good? Aren't you happy for me?" I asked her, a little confused.

"I'am! Oh trust me, I'am. BUT Audra probably isn't going to be quit happy..." Kaylynn said as she got up and poured herself some more coffee
"Why wouldn't she be?" I laughed, trying to get Kaylynn's attention.
"Oh Rebecca, you have no idea! Audra....well she use to go out with..Dylann!" Kaylynn frowned.
Now my jaw was the one that dropped, "She did!" I screamed.
"Shhh!" Kaylynn hissed, "Yes she did! That's why she hates him so much, apparently Dylann broke her heart. But I think that's a bunch of lies because she was the one who broke up with him!"

I started fanning myself because all of a sudden I started sweating, "What am I going to tell her?" I asked.
Kaylynn shrugged and sipped her coffee and then said "Don't tell her about it, it will just be between us! Our little secret.."
"But she's going to find out! Word travels fast around Westbrook Academy.." I whined, I'am so going to get it.
"No! Just don't tell anybody, and make Dylann promise to not tell anyone either. You do NOT want Audra to know. One time Renee started going out with Audra's old ex-boyfriend Michael. And ever since Renee's life has been different, Audra and her are like enemies now!" Kaylynn explained to me.

"Who's Renee?" I had no idea who that was.
"EXACTLY! Nobody knows what happened to her, some people say she moved. Audra knows people! For goodness sake, her parents are Broadway producers and own 3 theaters! She knows people.." Kaylynn grabbed my shoulders.

My eyes got big, what if the friendship between Audra and me turns out like her friendship with Renee?!?


~Rebecca~

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, that may or may not be terrible.

    OH NO.
    NO.
    NO NO NO NO NO!

    **Chrissa..**

    ReplyDelete