Saturday, August 13, 2011

Horror Weekend (Part 1)

I woke up this morning sad, depressed, not happy, and most of all ANGRY!

I didn't want my mom and brothers to come here! I thought New York was a place for me to start over and get my life straight. This isn't a place for my mom try and say sorry! I kept telling myself "Its not going to work! I'm still going to hate her for what she did!"

My aunt called up the stairs saying "Rebecca! You better start getting ready, your mom and brothers should be here in a little bit. Then were going to have Lunch, I'm making all our favorites" My aunt seemed excited for this.
My mom name is Linda Rubin. My two AWFUL brothers are named Josh and Timmy Rubin. Timmy was about 7 now, and Josh was about 15 now. My aunt is my moms sister NOT my dads sister, if you didn't know! For some reason my mom wanted her kids to have HER last name, she's so controling!
No wonder my dad cheated on her with a Italian Women.....

I put jean short shorts on, a blue frilly babydoll top on. And I brushed my hair, so it was my natural wavy hair.
I didn't even bother putting makeup on.

I heard a knock at the door, I ran to my door and cracked it. It could be either Dylann or...my "family"
"Sis!" I heard a lady squeal. Okay, its NOT Dylann. I shut my door and sat on my bed, not really wanting to go outside of my room.

Then I heard my mom say "Where Rebecca?" Then I heard my aunt jogging up the stairs, she opened my door "Rebecca, there here!"
"Great...." I said slowly. "BE NICE!" My aunt warned me. I put on a fake smile and went downstairs slowly.

That's when I saw my mom, She looked just like me. Her wavy bouncy hair was glowing, her hazel eyes, and she actually had on a really cute outfit! Looks like she's made her style a little better. I remember when I left her, she always wore jeans and stupid plain colored shirts.

"REBECCA!!!!" She smiled and rushed to me, then hugged me.
"I've missed you sooo much sweetie!" My mom hugged me tightly.
"Hi mom.." I rolled my eyes.
She stopped hugging me and pointed to my brothers "Remember your brothers Timmy and Josh?"
I nodded my head, Timmy looked like a mix between my mom and my dad. He had light brown hair, brown eyes, and big chubby cheeks.
My brother Josh looked alot like my dad! He had black hair, big brown eyes, and a little bit of freckles on his cheeks.
They smiled and hugged me.

Then the doorbell ringed. "Who could that be?" my aunt wondered.
"I got it! I invited somebody over..." I rushed to the door. "YOU WHAT!" My aunts eyes got big.
I opened the door and saw my Dyla-er um..Dylann!

"Hi" he smiled, his dimples came out when he smiled. He was wearing jeans and a black button down short sleeve shirt. His hair looked so cute, it was all messed up but in a completely cute way! WAIT- what am I saying!
"You look nice" I told him and jestured for him to come in. "You do to!" he looked down at his shoes, he seemed a little nervous.
"Don't be nervous! Your only meeting my aunt, my brothers, and my freaky mother" I laughed. He nodded his head.

We walked into the room where everyone was sitting.
"This is Dylann Newmann!" I announced to my family.
"Aw!! Rebecca he is so cute, is that your boyfriend?" My mom asked, my brothers giggled a little bit. And my aunt was just sitting down trying not to laugh.
"NO!" I assured them.
"Uh..Yeah what she said." Dylann looked moved his head in all different directions, looking at the condo.
"Nice Condo!" He told my aunt Lucy.
"Thanks Dylann" She smiled at him.

"Dylann is the producer of the Broadway play I'm going to be in son. I actually use to dislike him, but I've learned to like him now. We've actually become very close.." I explained to them. Dylann looked at me and we met eyes.
"Lunch is almost ready! Rebecca can you help me bring the sides out to the table?" Lucy asked, I nodded and followed her to the kitchen.

"You told Dylann he could come over!" She hissed at me once we got into the kitchen.
"Yes..." I said slowly.
"Why would you do that? I dont mind him being here, but he has to be here while your mom is? Your mom is trying to make everything okay, and having him here is going to ruin that!" Lucy explained as she put the mashed potatoes in a bowl.

"Lets get something straight, NOTHING is going to make me forgive her!" I snapped as I took out the green beans.
"Ugh Rebecca! Why do you hate your mom so much?" She asked me as she rolled her eyes.
"BECAUSE when I was little, every single creative thing I had OR wanted she took it away from me! Its like she didn't want me to become what I wanted, she just SOOOOO controlling! And I would always get grounded for thing that those freaking boys out there did!!! It wasn't fair, its like she liked them for then she liked me!" I explained to my aunt, I felt like I was going to cry. NO! Don't cry!!

My aunt sighed and rolled her eyes.
"And by the way, Dylann is here because he's nice enough to come here for me, For support!" I said as I grabbed the bowl of mashed potatoes and brought them out to the table.

~Rebecca~

P.S. Part 2 will probably either be posted today or tomorrow (or maybe the next day) it depends on if I have time..

3 comments:

  1. WOW! SHOCKER. i hope everything turns out OK! i am really sorry, i hope i do not sound rude or know-it all-ish, but i read the first post about your mom and your mom's name was linda and your brother's names were josh and timmy weren't they? i hope i do not soud rude it just does not really make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Brittany (the creater of this blog lol) I could have swore her moms name was Lily, and I didnt know if I had told everyone about her brothers yet..I guess I should have looked back at the old posts. Sorry for the confusion! I changed there names back to there old names(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. strange! i remeber rebecca saying that she had a little brother named timmy, and an older brother named josh. i hope i did not sound rude! it was just confusing.

    ReplyDelete