Wednesday, August 3, 2011

She's an Embarrassment

I got a call from Logan Newmanns assistant today. She said that Mr. Newmann wants everyone who tried out for parts in the play, to come to the theater so he would announce who got the roles!

I quickly got dressed in a cute outfit and put my hair up in a braid.
I grabbed my purse and then my aunt and grandma (who spent the night with us last night) and then we got a ride from Leah.
______________________________

When we arrived at the theater, I quickly got out of the limo and ran towards the entrance.
Then I slowed down and tried to act professional.

"Remeber Rebecca, dont get your hopes up!" Part of my mind told me. But the other part of my mind said "BE CONFIDENT! You got this!"

We sat in seats close to the stage, and I sighed. "Be confident, but dont get your hopes up" I kept saying in my head.

I noticed in the corner of my eye that Dylann and Madisyn was walking threw the entrance.
I turned around to watch them, but acted like I wasnt.

They were HOLDING HANDS! I strike of pain went through my stomach..What! Why did it do that?
I hadnt gotten that strike of pain since I saw my ex-boyfriend Jeff for the first time!

I shook the thought out of my head and looked around. I noticed Dylann staring at me as he walked by.
Our eyes met and I frowned. He smirked and held Madisyns hand tighter.
They sat RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!!

I rolled my eyes and tried to not focus on them as they were being all kissy and cuddling.

I saw Mr. Newmanns assistant come out from behind the curtain.
"Thank you for coming! New Logan Newmann will anounce who is in the play!" The assistant started to applaud and then everyone started to as he came out from behind the curtain

"Thank you all for coming! Now we will start naming everyone who is in the play...."

-The roles and people who are playing them-

Bryan Williams (Mia's father)- Kyle Harriot is playing him
Sarah Williams (Mia's mother)- Tiffany White is playing her
Luke Williams (Mia's younger brother)- Michael Hills is playing him
Sierra Conner (Mia's best friend)- Lily Knight is playing her
Mathew Martin (the broadway producer)- Tyler Kriss is playing him
Kaycee Rhodes (Mia's agent)- Lilian Merial is playing her

-Logan names a whole bunch of other people..-

"Now the role of the main Character, Mia Williams! Who will it be? Your questions is about to be answered.." Logan paused "Remember if you dont get the role of Mia dont be sa-"

"Come on! JUST TELL US ALREADY!" I heard Madisyn scream. Dylann looked at her with big eyes and whispered something in her ear.

Mr. Newmann looked DISCUSTED!
"Fine!" He frowned at Madisyn.
"The role of Mia goes too.............................................................................REBECCA RUBIN!!!" Logan anounced and smiled at me.
My mouth dropped and I screamed "OMG!" and hugged my grandma and aunt.

"HER! HER!" Madisyn exploded.
"Yes, her" Logan smirked.

"WHY? She's NOT as good as me! She's a wannabee! She doesnt even have enough experience!" Madisyn hissed and looked at me with daggers for eyes.
"Oh and like you do?" Logan laughed.
"DAD!" Dylann snapped.
"Yes I do! I was in 2 plays!" Madisyn frowned and put her hands on her hips.
"Madisyn honey, In one of those plays you only had ONE line! and in the other you were in the background" Logan shrugged and smiled nicely.

Madisyn looked around and saw how everyone was staring at her and laughing.
"UUGGGGGGGHHHH!" Madisyn screamed and pulled her hand from Dylanns and then stomped away.

Dylann chased after her and yelled "MADISYN! Come on!"

I giggled and saw that Logan Newmann was standing right next to me.
"Dont listen to a word that girl says! Your very talented, I'm delighted to have you as the part of Mia!" He told me and hugged me.


I was smiling from ear to ear!

~Rebecca~

2 comments:

  1. I know I shouldn't feel good about Madisyn making such a gigantic fool out of herself but....

    HahahahahahahahaHA.

    {and now I am done}

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. G4U!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY 4 U! that brat Madisyn did not deserve the part. HURRAY

    ReplyDelete